第一百五十九章 友谊无需寻觅 (8/9)
it was right there in front of me.
友谊就在~这,不用寻觅。
(间奏)
(余晖烁烁)
There was a time before I didn't know where I belonged.
我曾经的生活,不知归属无人陪同。
I thought I needed more and that I couldn't get along.
以为想要更多,结果无法融入其中。
(紫悦和余晖烁烁)
But who I am was all I ever needed,
但我其实,最想要认清自己,
and when I faced that test, I finally succeeded.
当我面对考验,那成果让我欣喜。
(合唱)
And it was right (right) there in front of me, (Oh-oh, ah-oh-oh)
友谊就在(在)这,不用寻觅,(噢-噢,啊-噢-噢)
just too close for me to see. (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh)
只~是太近未在意。(噢-噢-噢,噢-噢-噢)
Sometimes the things you want are not the things you need.
有时你的期盼,非你真实所需。
And it was right there in front of me.
友谊就在~这,不用寻觅。
(合唱)Oh, whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
噢,哇-噢,噢-哇-噢
(紫悦和余晖烁烁)And it's all I'll ever need.
本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读